The following computer architecture simulation applets applets are currently available, each with its own supporting website. They are intended for use in teaching and can be used either for demonstration puposes or for student experiments. They were created using JavaHASE.
- Microcodable Processor (EMMA - Edinburgh Microcoded Microprocessor Applet)
- Edinburgh Simple Processor (based on EMMA)
- Simple Pipelined Processor (based on DLX)
- Simple Pipelined Processor (based on MIPS)
- Processor with Scoreboard (based on DLX)
- Processor with Scoreboard (based on MIPS)
- Processor with Predication (based on DLX)
- Tomasulo's Algorithm
- Simple 2-level Cache Model (based on Stanford DASH Node)
- Snoopy Multi-Cache Model (based on Stanford DASH Cluster)
JavaHASE applets require JDK 1.3 or 1.4 to be enabled in the browser.
(Unfortunately it is not possible to make the applets work on all browsers on all systems; fixing them for one always breaks them for another.)